the new year


This time of year always feels rich in renewal for me. The back-to-school season is embedded in my body clock as a time for new beginnings, more so than New Year's and its resolutions. And even though I love the warmth of summer, the arrival of fall means it's time for some of my favorite things.

Squeezing in the last few hikes of the season.

Drinking more tea.

Diving into that pile of unread books.

Layers. And booties. And more layers.

Hearty comfort foods. Like curry and pumpkin...well, everything.

Using my brand new snowboarding boots, with my brand new snowboarding skills.

New, bigger, wrap-able kove to keep you warm.

...and (best of all) tomorrow is secret-reveal-day!

xo

1 comments:

  1. I think autumn is my favourite season for very similar reasons.

    ReplyDelete

share your comments!

 

instagram