custom kove

image source: jenkins woodworking

In between orders these days I've been slowly shaping the spring/summer collection. I'm gearing up for the Got Craft? show on May 2nd, and I hope to have a pile of new pieces ready to share with you.

Changing seasons means incorporating new materials and textures into my work, which always inspires a braincloud of ideas - more than my hands know what to do with. While some of these brilliant ideas don't quite make the cut, each one is an important part of the creative process.

When I create for the shop, I find I have to balance the vision I have for that particular wrap, cowl or necklace with the broader vision I have for kove. Each piece needs to be unique and interesting and functional, but it also needs to look like kove.

So amidst my own creative process, I wanted to remind you that custom designs are always available by request. If you have an idea for a particular colour, style, texture or shape, I'd love to work with you to create something that is uniquely yours. Send me a convo on Etsy, or email me at kovebyhand@gmail.com.

After all, owning one-of-a-kind is the best part about buying handmade.

xo



0 comments:

Post a Comment

share your comments!

 

instagram