photoshoot


These are a few outtakes from the photoshoot last week. It took nine hours, ten beers and a buffet of Indian food to take 1300 shots of 20 items; needless to say I'm thrilled with the results!


I was extremely lucky to have a good friend volunteer his time, proper photography gear and a fantastic heritage location for the shoot. Thanks Tim for all your time and patience and hard work!


It was a fantastic learning experience for all of us. Figuring out lighting, angles, placement and styling was a big part of the job. I'm definitely green when it comes to being in front of the camera, but since kove pieces are made by me, I really wanted to be the face of the brand.


...and of course, thanks to my hawt model who stepped in for the men's items! (thought I'd post this one too, it is Valentine's day, after all.)

xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

share your comments!

 

instagram