kove launches!


Well, let's call it a soft launch. I have officially set up my Etsy shop as well as this blog, and I am feverishly working on completing my first line of knit and crochet items. It has taken me a little longer than expected, but I am loving reconnecting with a skill that I learned when I was very young.

Kove is a mix of crochet and knit accessories that have been inspired by the Canadian west coast. Hot / cold, wet / dry - this climate always has me layering my wardrobe, and investing in pieces that can transition through the seasons. I love scarves and shrugs that are functional and can be worn several different ways, so my line has been created to be true to these values.

Over the next few weeks, I'm going to be finishing the designs, setting up a proper photoshoot, and listing the first round of items.

Super excited!

xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

share your comments!

 

instagram