hand/eye

















I could easily spend an afternoon lost in the new-to-me blog and magazine hand/eye.  The blog and quarterly mag feature a wealth of articles and slideshows that explore arts and textile communities around the world and modern-day issues facing the consumption and preservation of traditional handicraft.

While in India, I spent time in Kutch with some of the weavers, block printers and other artisans featured in hand/eye, and I'll be sharing some of those stories on the blog in the coming weeks.

Click the photos above to be taken to the corresponding article online.

(via Maiwa)

1 comments:

  1. Lots of Good information in your post,
    I favorited your blog post
    so I can visit again in the future, Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

share your comments!

 

instagram